What if a Nicholas Sparks romance turned out to be horror? A small town girl falls head-over-heels for a handsome boy at a county fair—a whirlwind summer romance. But as their relationship grows, so too does the suspicion that her seemingly perfect boyfriend might be a monster quite literally feeding off of her love.
Jay Burton is your average lumberjack—except that after the zombie apocalypse, he slaughtered the entire undead population of Burlington with an axe-saw hybrid. Years later, when a scientist claims to have found a cure, Jay teams up with the world’s best zombie hunters—a priest, a valley girl, an ex-CIA agent, and an art historian—to rescue him from the infested remains of Old New York City. Avengers meets Dawn of the Dead.
In a fantastical Western universe filled with gunslingers, monsters, and Arma—sentient weapons with extraordinary powers—a young boy named Ziti discovers that his heirloom pistol is much more than it appears. Joined by a wisecracking outlaw and a reluctant bounty hunter, Ziti sets off on a perilous adventure to discover the secrets of his weapon and defeat the murderous cowboy hunting down Arma for himself.
- Sport Dogs
Film student Kat expects an easy summer when she accepts an internship with Sport Dog Studios. Hey, at least she’ll be on a real Hollywood set. But when she stumbles upon a hidden door in deranged director/producer Aaron Budowski’s office, Kat discovers a horrific secret that threatens to destroy the entire backlot—and everyone in it. Because nothing says “horror comedy” like family films about Golden Retrievers playing sports.
- Fetishizing Autism: Representation in Hollywood *
- Why “Attack on Titan” Is the Best TV Show of 2019 *
- How Lola Bunny Led to Furries *
- Exploitation of American Creators: Rooster Teeth’s Abusive Crunch Culture
- Dear Nicholas Sparks, Write a Gay Romance!
- Horror Movie Monsters Are Less Terrible Than Sarah Sanders
- The Strange Ballad of John McAfee
- Now in Theaters: 5 New Movies for the Weekend of April 26 but mostly Avengers: Endgame
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Trailer – Untangling the Villains
* Article hit front page of Reddit
More content here
- The Internet Was A Mistake: The Radicalization of Young White Men *
- “Women Don’t Like Short Men” is a Bad Excuse
- “You Must Be Fun at Parties”: The Virtues of Questioning a Bad Joke
* Article featured by the Medium editorial team
More at medium.com/@The_True_DanK (tagged “top writer” in Politics)
- Which Of These Stock Photo Guys Would Be Your Hot Date? *
- How Many Wes Craven Films Have You Seen? *
- The 8 Least Romantic Places To Take Your Date On Valentine’s Day
- 20 Things I Think Might Be “Lit”
* Post featured on BuzzFeed’s front page
- Why Nazi Captain America Can’t Ruin Your Childhood
- One-Punch Man: More Than A Parody
- Best Anime of 2016: Dan Kahan’s Top 5
- Outlawed Faith Interview with Ron Newcomb